Curtains Make or Break Your Impression!
Imagine your house having all the luxury home decor items but average curtains. What impression will it have on your guests? Not so good right?
SHOPPERS FORTUNE BLACKOUT Curtains will be the perfect solution for you! Our high-quality curtains offer you a variety of benefits especially Light Blocking and Breathtaking Designs on this fabric take home decoration style to a next level.
Our products are unique and are Exclusively available on Shoppers Fortune Only
Types of Curtain
Blackout - Thick curtains(Left & Right in the picture)
Sheer/Tulle/Voile - Transparent curtains(Middle in the picture)
- 4x7 Feet(1 Piece)
- 4x9 Feet(1 Piece)
- Custom Size available
- Thick quality curtains helps in absorbing 99% of the light and UV-rays passing through.
- High density fabric material provides you maximum privacy protection.
- These blackout curtains help with blocking any sort of temperature, be it hot or cold, providing a cool atmosphere in summers and keeping heat inside and cold outside in winters.
Unique Design - Shading effect blends both modern look with minimalist style
- Light Filter - Gently allows natural light to flow through windows, brightening up rooms and giving you a soft airy feel.
- These sheer curtains gives you a benefit of enjoying outside view with some privacy.
Versatility to Fulfill Various Needs
The blackout ability varies from different colors. More darker the color is, better the curtains block out the light. Please choose the color according your needs, the 100% fabric curtain blocks out light, heat, and cold while still being soft and light and ensuring long-lasting, high-quality performance.
◆ Precise seam, produced to the last, no worries of thread loosing.
◆ High Quality and Soft Texture will be an added bonus.
SOFT & SILKY
◆ Both Hand and Machine Washable.
◆ Gentle cycle, do not bleach, and do not tumble dry.
Click on ADD to CART now to order these now.
It will take 5-7 days for the product to be delivered due to high demand.
FREE SHIPPING ALL OVER INDIA